Why I’m Running for Congress
Fiscally Responsible Government.
Private Property Rights.
These are just a few of the issues I am passionate about. Representing our part of Orange County and being part of an institution that shapes policy for our great nation would be a tremendous honor.
- A New Era For The 45th Congressional District Begins With The Inauguration of U.S. Representative Mimi Walters (1/9/2015)
- Open O.C. House seat draws diverse field, but how competitive? (5/10/2014)
- The Choice of Law Enforcement and Crime Victims: Walters Endorsed By Sheriff Sandra Hutchens, District Attorney Tony Rackauckas, and Crime Victims United (4/7/2014)
- Campaign Update (2/6/2014)
- Mimi Walters Responds to the State of the Union Address by President Obama (1/28/2014)
- Republican Women’s Event Jan 23 in Irvine (1/16/2014)
- Senator Mimi Walters Scores 100% Rating from California Taxpayers Association (10/16/2013)
- Congressional candidate Mimi Walters raises $444,485 in quarter (10/14/2013)
- Mimi Walters Congressional Campaign Rolls Out More Endorsements (8/19/2013)
- More Orange County Local Leaders Endorse Mimi Walters (7/9/2013)
- Walters announces Congress run (7/2/2013)
- Mimi Walters Formally Enters Congressional Race in 45th District (7/2/2013)
- Why I am Running for Congress (7/2/2013)